Install Composite C1!
- Ensure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 installed on your computer.
- Install Composite C1 on Microsoft WebMatrix:
- Run your website in WebMatrix and complete the Composite C1 Setup wizard.
- For an intro on how to edit your pages and media, visit our "Getting Started" guide for users.
- For an intro on how to customize and publish your website, visit our "Getting Started" guide for web pros.
For more details on how to complete the installation and setup visit our Installation and Setup guide.
Visual Studio Developers and IIS Administrators
If you know your way around IIS or Visual Studio 2010 (or later), download a ZIP containing the website directory and a Visual Studio solution file.
Source code download
Composite C1 is free open source software, it is fully featured and the source code is available at http://compositec1.codeplex.com/.